Corporate and Group Instruction
TOURAcademy offers a variety of instructional programs that can be customized to fit your group’s needs. Our Corporate Programs can vary depending on the amount of people, the group’s desired level of instruction, and the needs of the group. We offer clinic formats, hands-on instruction, playing lessons, video analysis utilizing our state-of-the-art equipment facilities, and our very popular corporate team-building workshop. Corporate Programs can be designed for beginners to advanced players and/or specifically for women.
Our staff is happy to be as actively involved as you would like in assisting with the coordination of your customized program. The following are just a few examples of the Corporate and Group Programs TOURAcademy offers.
Please call the Academy at (877) 464-6531 for information regarding special promotions in conjunction with The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, which is conveniently located on the property of Tiburón Golf Club.
Interactive Golf Clinic
This clinic is popular for mid-sized and more intimate groups with more time allocated for golf instruction. The format offers golfers an interactive, hands-on instructional experience on the full swing and/or the short game. The short game includes chipping, pitching and putting. Each student in the group will have the opportunity to receive personalized instruction and work on practice drills to reinforce the proper swing techniques learned.
- Topics may include but are not limited to, the fundamentals of the full swing and short game, the rules of golf, and etiquette of the game.
- Clinic times vary, but usually range from 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- Group sizes vary from 3 to 100 people.
- $90 per person, per 1.5 hours with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio. Prices may vary depending on the desired student to teacher ratio.
- Video Analysis can be provided to each participant for an additional charge and as time allows.
On-Course Golf Instruction
Each group plays with an Academy Golf Instructor who will provide golf instruction and helpful hints while on the golf course. Group organizers may request for the instructor to play a few holes, 9 holes or the entire 18 holes with their students. In addition to teaching the fundamentals of the golf swing, the Academy Instructors also discuss golf course management and strategy, as well as the rules and etiquette of the game.
- Instruction time required for 9 holes is generally 3 hours, and 5 hours for 18 holes. Times may vary depending on the group’s customized format.
- Group sizes vary from 3 to 18 players.
- Price is contingent on the number of players.
Team Building Workshop Popular!
The Academy staff is willing to be as involved in the planning and even creating of new and personalized team-building programs that would fit the needs of your group.
Golf Demonstration Clinic
This format is perfect for large groups with shorter time frames. Golf instruction may be provided for groups on the practice tee at Tiburón Golf Club or at your place of business. Our Academy Golf Instructors discuss and demonstrate the fundamentals of the golf swing and field questions from the audience. This program is often coupled with golf tournaments as it offers a great way for golfers to prepare their game and obtain a few tips before teeing off.
- Topics may include, but are not limited to, the fundamentals of the full swing and short game, the rules of golf, and etiquette of the game.
- Instruction times vary, but could range from 1 to 2 hours.
- Group sizes vary from 3 to 250 people.
- Conducted by one Academy Golf Instructor. Additional Academy Instructors available for an extra charge.
- $250 per hour